Scholarships and GrantsLinks to information about scholarships and grants for environmental research. Most are offered every year.
- Budweiser Conservation Scholarship Program
- Sponsored in conjunction with the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation. Supports undergraduate or graduate research on conservation of fish, wildlife and plants.
- EPA STAR Fellowships
- Supports research by masters and doctoral students for a period of up to three years.
- Resources for the Future Internships and Fellowships
- Resources for the Future, an independent Washington think tank specializing in environmental policy, offers a range of summer internships and graduate and postdoctoral fellowships. The application deadlines vary.
- Udall Dissertation Fellowships
- Supports the final year of PhD dissertation work on US environmental public policy or environmental conflict resolution.