Sarah PralleAssociate Professor, Political Science
|Web Page:||Available here|
|Email:||sbpralle at maxwell.syr.edu|
Environmental Research Areas
- Climate Change
- Energy Policy
- Role of Advocacy Groups
Selected Papers and Abstracts since 2000
- Agenda Setting and Climate Change, Sarah Pralle, Environmental Politics 18 (September): 781- 799. , 2009.
- Reform, Not Revolution: Pesticides Regulation in Canada, Sarah Pralle, Debra Van Nijnatten and Robert Boardman, eds., Canadian Environmental Policy: Context and Cases (Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press). , 2009.
- Shopping Around: Environmental Organizations and the Search for Policy Venues, Sarah Pralle, Aseem Prakash and Mary Kay Gugerty, eds., Rethinking Advocacy Organizations (Ann Arbor, MI: University of Michigan Press). , 2009.
- Climate Change, Sarah Pralle, Encyclopedia of U.S. Political History, Volume 7 (Washington, DC: CQ Press, 2009)., 2009.
- The Greening of the U.S. Military, Sarah Pralle, (Review), Governance 21 (4), 2008: 612-613., 2008.
- Iím Changing the Climate, Ask Me How!: The Politics of the Anti-SUV Campaign, Sarah Pralle, Political Science Quarterly 121 (3): 397-423, 2006. , 2006.
- Agenda Control: Winning Strategies in Problem Definition and the Management of Environmental Conflict, Sarah Pralle, Georgetown University Press, forthcoming, 2006.
- The Mouse that Roared: Agenda-Setting in Canadian Pesticides Politics, Sarah Pralle, Policy Studies Journal 34 (2), 171-194 , 2006.
- Branching Out, Digging In: Environmental Advocacy and Agenda Setting, Sarah Pralle, Washington, D.C.: Georgetown University Press. , 2006.
- Governing Energy Innovation: The Case of New York State, W Henry Lambright, Sarah Pralle and Jessica Widay, in Dianne Rahm (ed.), Sustainable Energy And the States : Essays on Politics, Markets And Leadership, McFarland, October 2006.
- Timing and Sequence in Agenda Setting and Policy Change: A comparative study of lawn care pesticide politics in Canada and the US, Sarah Pralle, Journal of European Public Policy 13 (7): 987-1005, 2006., September 2006.
- Venue Shopping, Political Strategy and Policy Change: The Internationalization of Canadian Forest Advocacy, Sarah B. Pralle, Journal of Public Policy, 23, pp. 233-260, September 2003.