Peter J Wilcoxen
Selected Papers and Abstracts since 2000
- Uncertain R&D and the Porter Hypothesis, David Popp, Contributions to Economic Analysis & Policy, 4(1), Article 6, September 2005.
- International Innovation and Diffusion of Air Pollution Control Technologies: The Effects of NOx and SO2 Regulation in the US, Japan and Germany, David Popp, Forthcoming in the Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, July 2004.
- Estimates of the Costs of Kyoto-Marrakesh versus the McKibbin-Wilcoxen Blueprint, Warwick J. McKibbin and Peter J. Wilcoxen, Energy Policy, 32(4), pp. 467-479, March 2004.
- Pollution Control Innovations and the Clean Air Act of 1990, David Popp, Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 22(4), pp. 641-660, October 2003.
- The Effects of a Proposed Free Trade Agreement of the Americas, Warwick J. McKibbin and Peter J. Wilcoxen, June 2003.
- Climate Change Policy after Kyoto: Blueprint for a Realistic Approach, Warwick J. McKibbin and Peter J. Wilcoxen, The Brookings Institution, Washington, DC, December 2002.
- The Role of Economics in Climate Change Policy, Warwick J. McKibbin and Peter J. Wilcoxen, Journal of Economic Perspectives, 16(2), pp. 107-129, Spring, April 2002.