Environment and Development
ContactsA.H. Peter Castro
Peter J Wilcoxen
Selected Papers and Abstracts since 2000
- Institutional Arrangements for Rural Poverty Reduction and Resource Conservation, Christopher B. Barrett, David R. Lee and John G. McPeak, World Development, 33(2), pp. 193-197, January 2005.
- Social Capital, Development and Indigenous Politics in Ecuadorian Amazonia, Thomas Perreault, Geographical Review, 93(3), pp. 328-349, July 2003.
- Changing Places: Transnational Networks, Ethnic Politics and Community Development in the Ecuadorian Amazon, Thomas Perreault, Political Geography, 22(1), pp. 61-88, January 2003.
- Making Space: Community Organization, Agrarian Change, and the Politics of Scale in the Ecuadorian Amazon, Thomas Perreault, Latin American Perspectives, 30(1), pp. 96-121, January 2003.
- Beyond the Square Wheel: Toward a More Comprehensive Understanding of Biodiversity Conservation as Social and Political Process, Steven R. Brechin, Peter Wilshusen, Crystal Fortwangler and Patrick West, Society and Natural Resources, 15, pp.41-64, January 2002.
- Incorporating Population Dynamics Into Community Forestry: Results and Lessons from Five Case Studies, A. Peter Castro, editor, Rome: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Forestry Department, Forest Policy and Planning Division, 101 pp., January 2001.