Technical Change and Technology Diffusion
Selected Papers and Abstracts since 2000
- Uncertain R&D and the Porter Hypothesis, David Popp, Contributions to Economic Analysis & Policy, 4(1), Article 6, September 2005.
- They Don't Invent Them Like They Used To: An Examination of Energy Patent Citations Over Time, David Popp, NBER Working Paper #11415, forthcoming in Economics of Innovation and New Technology, June 2005.
- R&D Subsidies and Climate Policy: Is There A 'Free Lunch'?, David Popp, NBER Working Paper #10880, October 2004.
- International Innovation and Diffusion of Air Pollution Control Technologies: The Effects of NOx and SO2 Regulation in the US, Japan and Germany, David Popp, Forthcoming in the Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, July 2004.
- Pollution Control Innovations and the Clean Air Act of 1990, David Popp, Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 22(4), pp. 641-660, October 2003.