ContactsDavid M Driesen
W Henry Lambright
Peter J Wilcoxen
Selected Papers and Abstracts since 2000
- Iím Changing the Climate, Ask Me How!: The Politics of the Anti-SUV Campaign, Sarah Pralle, Political Science Quarterly 121 (3): 397-423, 2006. , 2006.
- R&D Subsidies and Climate Policy: Is There A 'Free Lunch'?, David Popp, NBER Working Paper #10880, October 2004.
- Estimates of the Costs of Kyoto-Marrakesh versus the McKibbin-Wilcoxen Blueprint, Warwick J. McKibbin and Peter J. Wilcoxen, Energy Policy, 32(4), pp. 467-479, March 2004.
- Estimating Soil Carbon Fluxes Following Land-Cover Change: A Test of Some Critical Assumptions for a Region in Costa Rica, Jennifer S. Powers, Jane M. Read, Julie S. Denslow, Sandra M. Guzman, Global Change Biology, 10, pp. 170-181, January 2004.
- Comparative Public Opinion and Knowledge on Global Climatic Change and the Kyoto Protocol: The U.S. versus the World?, Steven R. Brechin, International Journal of Sociology and Social Policy, 23(10), pp. 106-134, October 2003.
- Climate Change Policy after Kyoto: Blueprint for a Realistic Approach, Warwick J. McKibbin and Peter J. Wilcoxen, The Brookings Institution, Washington, DC, December 2002.
- The Role of Economics in Climate Change Policy, Warwick J. McKibbin and Peter J. Wilcoxen, Journal of Economic Perspectives, 16(2), pp. 107-129, Spring, April 2002.
- Voluntary Behavior by Electric Utilities: Levels of Adoption and Contribution of the Climate Challenge Program to the Reduction of Carbon Dioxide, Eric Welch, Allan Mazur and Stuart Bretschneider, Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 19(3), pp. 407-425, July 2000.