Selected Papers and Abstracts since 2000
- Institutional Arrangements for Rural Poverty Reduction and Resource Conservation, Christopher B. Barrett, David R. Lee and John G. McPeak, World Development, 33(2), pp. 193-197, January 2005.
- Estimating Soil Carbon Fluxes Following Land-Cover Change: A Test of Some Critical Assumptions for a Region in Costa Rica, Jennifer S. Powers, Jane M. Read, Julie S. Denslow, Sandra M. Guzman, Global Change Biology, 10, pp. 170-181, January 2004.
- Social Capital, Development and Indigenous Politics in Ecuadorian Amazonia, Thomas Perreault, Geographical Review, 93(3), pp. 328-349, July 2003.
- Spatial Analyses of Logging Impacts in Amazonia Using Remotely Sensed Data., Jane M. Read, Photogrammetric Engineering and Remote Sensing, 69(3), pp. 275-282, March 2003.
- Changing Places: Transnational Networks, Ethnic Politics and Community Development in the Ecuadorian Amazon, Thomas Perreault, Political Geography, 22(1), pp. 61-88, January 2003.
- Application of Merged 1-m and 4-m Resolution Satellite Data to Research and Mangement in Tropical Forests, Jane M. Read, David B. Clark, Eduardo M. Venticinque and Marcelo P. Moreira, Journal of Applied Ecology, 40(3), pp. 592-600, January 2003.