Environmental Conflict Resolution
ContactsA.H. Peter Castro
Selected Papers and Abstracts since 2000
- Linkages Between Community, Environmental and Conflict Management: Experiences from Northern Kenya, Guyo Haro, Godana Doyo and John McPeak, World Development, 33(2), pp. 285-299, January 2005.
- Environmental Governance Reconsidered: Challenges, Choices and Opportunities, Edited by Robert F. Durant, Daniel J. Fiorino and Rosemary O'Leary, The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, January 2004.
- Natural Resource Conflict Management Case Studies: An Analysis of Power, Participation and Protected Areas, A. H. Peter Castro and Erik Nielsen, editors, Rome, Italy: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, 284 pp., January 2003.
- Public Managers, Attorneys and Alternative Dispute Resolution of Environmental and Natural Resources Conflicts: Results and Implications of a National Survey, Rosemary O'Leary and Maja Husar, International Journal of Public Administration, 25(11), pp. 1267-1280, December 2002.
- Indigenous People and Co-Management: Implications for Conflict Management, A. H. Peter Castro and Erik Nielsen, Environmental Science and Policy, 4(4/5), pp. 229-239, August 2001.