ContactsA.H. Peter Castro
Selected Papers and Abstracts since 2000
- Institutional Arrangements for Rural Poverty Reduction and Resource Conservation, Christopher B. Barrett, David R. Lee and John G. McPeak, World Development, 33(2), pp. 193-197, January 2005.
- Analyzing and Addressing Localized Degradation in the Commons, John McPeak, Land Economics, 78(4), pp. 515-536, November 2003.
- Venue Shopping, Political Strategy and Policy Change: The Internationalization of Canadian Forest Advocacy, Sarah B. Pralle, Journal of Public Policy, 23, pp. 233-260, September 2003.
- Social Capital, Development and Indigenous Politics in Ecuadorian Amazonia, Thomas Perreault, Geographical Review, 93(3), pp. 328-349, July 2003.
- Spatial Analyses of Logging Impacts in Amazonia Using Remotely Sensed Data., Jane M. Read, Photogrammetric Engineering and Remote Sensing, 69(3), pp. 275-282, March 2003.
- Application of Merged 1-m and 4-m Resolution Satellite Data to Research and Mangement in Tropical Forests, Jane M. Read, David B. Clark, Eduardo M. Venticinque and Marcelo P. Moreira, Journal of Applied Ecology, 40(3), pp. 592-600, January 2003.
- Natural Resource Conflict Management Case Studies: An Analysis of Power, Participation and Protected Areas, A. H. Peter Castro and Erik Nielsen, editors, Rome, Italy: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, 284 pp., January 2003.
- Incorporating Population Dynamics Into Community Forestry: Results and Lessons from Five Case Studies, A. Peter Castro, editor, Rome: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Forestry Department, Forest Policy and Planning Division, 101 pp., January 2001.
- Food Security and Resource Access: A Final Report on the Community Assessments in South Wello and Oromiya Zones of Amhara Region, Ethiopia, Yared Amare, Yigremew Adal, Degafa Tolossa, A. H. Peter Castro and Peter D. Little, BASIS Horn of Africa Program and Addis Ababa University, 59 pp., January 2000.